Meizu M3s is cheap and (relatively) low performance Android smartphone with expensive smartphones looks and features (like TouchID).
The phone looks more or less like iPhone 6(s).
Price is about 130$ for 16GB/2GB version in Ukraine.
iPhone 6(s) like design is in metal body (only central part, top and bottom are platic), one “home”button with fingerprint reader in it.
Similar to iPhone screws, speeker holes, usb port location. Sound quality is very average.
Not only M3s body is looks like iPhone but also FlymeOS trying to copy iOS way of lock screen, notifications, etc.
Dual SIM or Single SIM with SD card.
Camera 13 MP with dual color flash. It is not perfect. Flash brightness is just average, HDR quality is very low, performance is slow.. but for the price it is ok.
- MT6755 (Mali T860)
- RAM: 2GB (LPDDR3)
- FLASH: 16GB
- 5″ IPS with 2.5D glass 1280×720
- OS: Android 5.1 (FlymeOS 5.1)
- Fingerprint reader: mTouch 2.1
- Battery: 3020 mAh
- Wifi: 802.11n dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- Camera 13 MP f/2.2 phase focus
- Antutu 6 Meizu M3s: 38600: 3D:4713, UX:15540, CPU:13874, RAM:4479
- Antutu 6 iPhone 6s: 132400: 3D:22548, UX:48442, CPU:41499, RAM:8877
- Geekbench 3 Meizu M3s: 700 / 2600
- Geekbench 3 iPhone 6S: 2500/4400
- 3DMark Sling Shot ES 3.1/ES 3.0 Meizu M3s: 246/374
- 3DMark Sling Shot Extreme iPhone 6s: 1781
Daylight HDR (with moving ibjects)