Quick overview of GPS navigators with traffic information in Kyiv, Ukraine. November 2016. What is available:
- iGo is based on here maps that is 1-2 years old. Traffic is more or less adequate, but loading of traffic is slow, and there are no traffic events. UI is old-school and slow, but nice. At least during driving. It is not free.
- here good free up-to-date map with traffic, but without traffic events and without events reporting.
- Google have 3D building but unable to show it during navigation. Good map of traffic, but without events. No traffic events reporting.
- Yandex good traffic and a lot of user reported accidents, road works, etc. Without navigation in offline mode.
- Waze have poor traffic map contain only reported data. Map is average quality, but may be edited by on site
- Navmii ad when search and using menu, no traffic
- MAPS.ME no traffic
- 2GIS no traffic
- Sygic no traffic for Ukraine, traffic data not free.
- Apple part of iOS, have no traffic in Kyiv, slow map update. Old street names, etc.
- Visicom (that I usually try to test if possible) is not available at store at the moment.
Some summary about navigator with traffic feature (Apple as reference):
|Traffic in Kyiv||yes||some||yes||yes||yes+||no|
see more at wiki