It looks like I have found last available on iOS navigation software from Ukrainian developers. It is NavLux from Luxena. When it works it looks like:
But it is sometimes hard to make it work. My application purchase expirience:
- Not possible to try it before buy on iOS. Must pay 15$ first.
- Purchase Server Unavailable. Cannot activate the map.
- Support not answer on both in-app and site forms requests.
Application start work in about 3 days after purchase (I suppose Luxena have fixed the issue with its server).
So when apps is work
- Show Lanes
- Good Map details and quality
- Good user interface during driving
- No traffic
- Not Free, No evaluation period
- Bad user interface in Main Menu and Search
- Rare Map updates
Android app is better. At least it gives 7 days for evaluation.