Yet another Ambarella A7la50 with Omnivision OV4689 and GPS. Device record in .MOV (H.263/AAC) files that contains GPS track inside.
There is a lot of good things about the device:
- It record SHD.
- Have large LCD with relatively good view angles.
- Good holder with build-in connector that make it easy to install and remove device using one hand.
- GPS on suction cap.
- Support SDXC cards.
- Able to record time-lapse.
- Internal memory available (can store 1 min of S.Fine SHD video file).
- Video stamp allow customizations
And some not that good
- CarDV player not good
- IR LEDs gives no light to image
- Poor Sound record quality
- 130 mAh battery
- Not compatible with iPad (SD card reader import)
- UI not perfect (both menu structure and functions assigned to keys)