Dashcam from UK on Novatek NT966xx chipset with 1440p recording.
- connector that easy to mount/unmount using one hand
- suction cap and adhesive types of the mount
- resolution and image quality both day and night is OK
- video stamp (one line, speed without leading zero, removable logo)
- time sync from GPS
- up to 30 minutes video recording without external power
- Wi-Fi and iPhone app to copy videos
- firmware updates exists
- small 12-24v to 5v 1.5A power adaptor
I do not like
- Wi-Fi cannot operate during dashcam recording
- Wi-Fi too slow to play 1440p video from dashcam
- not adjustable video frame rates and bitrates
- screen quality
- icons quality
- absence of SpeedCams, Line Departure, Front Collision
- only English in Languages.
- Parking Mode exist.
- 140 degree view angle
Continue reading “NextBase iN-Car Cam 412GW”
Custom firmware that makes possible to import videos from iReg-7570SHD (Ambarella a7la70 , OmniVision OV4689) to iPad using Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
Be sure you understand the risk to brick you device and loose the warranty before proceed with that. See WIKI before continue. Always make firmware backup before flash new.